Sunday 13 January 2013

Natty little drawers

Hello folks,
I love to use modpodge, to add papers to different objects, but instead of using decopatch paper or napkins I decided to make my own  decorative tissue paper.
I recycled tissue paper that I have collected, I never throw anything away in case it will be useful later on !!!
The tissue was decorated with stamps using archival ink, this was left to dry and adhered onto the drawers using modpodge.

The ticket is stamped onto tissue and glued onto handmade paper( I didn't make it !)

The flowers are die cut from paper I have stamped onto, crystal gems ,glitter and twisted wire make the flowers more interesting.The feet are polystyrene  balls that have tissue paper adhered to them.

The top of the box, the drawer is opened and you can see the drawers are lined too.
The die used to cut the drawers was Sizzix.
see you later folks
lots of love
Julie xxx



No comments: