Tuesday 21 June 2016

Indigoblu challenge - June 2016 -Brown and Teal

Hi folks,
well time is flying by don't you think, it was the first day of summer yesterday, raining I know but it looks more promising today, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Well down to business  this months challenge, the theme is brown and teal a gorgeous yummy colour combination.

I love making flowers, it a real passion of mine. so I made a wreath.
 I chose to make my own paper by spraying stamping card with Town house teal and Hot cocoa acrylic paints, you only need a small amount in the spray bottle topped up with water, shake then spray.
When this was dry I stamped on it using Stazon black ink  using Kevin's gang A6 stamp set, these are such fun cats to play with.
I also made flowers with the stunning Indigoblu Floral Vignettes 12x12  mixed media papers which can be found here . This paper was given the spray treatment too.

Flowers were then created using various dies and techniques,

the wreath is a Hessian covered circle, the flowers and fancy bits were attached using silicone glue.

hope you like it don't forget to check out the other DT members interpretations too at Indigoblu blog


here are  some of close ups of the flowers





well thats all for this month take care
and crafty hugs
Julie 
xxx

No comments: