Saturday 21 November 2015

Indigoblu challenge November 2105- Winter blues

Hello folks ,
it's challenge time again over at Indigoblu you can find details -here

The theme this month is Winter blues, blue is one of my favourite colours, this time of year it reminds me of  walking on a crisp sunny November morning,  wrapped up in all my winter woollies, then calling for a hot chocolate, yummy.

 I just love making my own background papers, for this challenge I used Brushos and water to lay down some colour, next I added a wash with Grandmas teacup acrylic paint and left and this to dry.

 Sequin waste was used as a stencil and Sleeping beauty acrylic paint  was dabbed through the holes to add dimension and texture.

The  snow flake lace stamp  is so versatile it is my go to Christmas stamp, I used it to add detail onto the paper, I did this with a white pigment ink pad and Grandmas teacup paint, drying in between each layer.

The snow globe stamp plate is my main image, as it is a snow globe I added a shaker so much fun it would be rude not to.
Cheesecloth was coloured with Sleeping beauty acrylic paint and added around the edge of the card for added touchy feelingness, I also punched some snow flakes from the spare background paper and added those too.





That's all folks till next time,,
hope you like my Christmas card,  thank you for taking the time to read my blog, don't forget to head over to the blog and enter the challenge you can find the information here.
crafty hugs
Julie
xxx


1 comment:

rachel said...

this is lovely ... a really wonderful make julie. hugs rachel x