Wednesday 1 May 2013

ATC's for April

Hi folks,
 I know it's May today but only just! sorry, here are the ATC's for the April swap, thank you to all you lovely ladies who sent them in, in no particular order-

Shirley Field sent in these two ATC's, gorgeous

Shirley Field these are beautiful blooms
Two beautiful ATC's from Andrea Moorhouse, love the paper technique Andrea

Yep, shoes are my thing Julie cassidy

Janet Diggins, artwork gorgeous
Janet Diggins, lovely inking and stencilling techniques.
gorgeous xxx love the cat Linda

Beautiful AtC from Linda Walmsley, the rain drops are glossy.




Karen Hazelden's stunning girl

from Georgina sweetenham gorgeous stunning colouring

from Tina Boyden, really pretty,


again two more brilliant ATC's from Tina Boyden



If you want to join our ATC swap please send in your ATC along with a SAE
to-
julie Cassidy 
12 West View
Barnsley
S70 1QR
 no later than the 20th May 2013
sorry no SAE no swaps.
the theme for May is Pastel colours, the choice is yours, Happy crafting
bye for now 
love 
Julie 
xxx



4 comments:

Linda said...

Oooh Fabulous ATC's. Can't wait to receive my swaps. xx

maureenjscott said...

Oh Wow!!! These are stunning ladies! Gutted I missed out this month due to illness - i wont be missing another month, that's for sure!!! Such a talented group! Gorgeous!
Mo xxx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous ATC's ladies and I cannot wait to see the swaps I get.

Shirley

Maxcine said...

Wow these are all fabulous and so different. I started some but what was in my head just would not come out properly on paper so I got fed up, will try again soon. Well done everyone.x