Saturday 4 May 2013

Gelli plate

I have been playing with my Gelli plate, it's addictive, and I made a right old mess because I used too much way too much paint on my first attempt, here are a few samples of my prints !

way too much paint !!! 
Less paint, swirly pattern made with plastic key
first impression using button stencil


second impression using a stencil

a collection of impressions

applied paint way too much, added stencil
 then mica powder through stencil, removed stencil
and pulled off print.


























well that all for now, hopefully my next post will have a project completed with papers I have printed using my gelli plate,
bye for now
love
Julie
xxx

1 comment:

Maxcine said...

Wow love the wedding cards Julie, and I love the experimenting, looks really interesting.